My first blog nomination!! 😮 Thank you so much Shayla at DisappearFromReality for the nomination! Go check out her blog!
7 things about myself…
- I’m short. Like 5’0 short. And I play basketball. Don’t ever underestimate short people… We are closer to hell and our brains move just as fast as our bodies on the court, the field and in general.
- I’m like a super book eater. I go through books in a blink. That being said, that’s only when I have enough time on my hands to binge read and that’s sometimes never. (secret: I stay up waaay too late at night and finish my books then. Who needs sleep anyway??)
- I’m a hoarder of EVERYTHING. I hoard bookmarks, tea, pens, notebooks, people!! (I don’t hoard people…not that often anyway…I like keeping people close to me, okay!!) You can interpret that however you wish. You should see my camera roll, it’s just full of quotes, pictures and more nonsense that I can’t bring myself to delete because what if I need to know what my horoscope was 5 days ago?! Oh, and I hoard stories, but you know, that’s a give in. 😉
- I’m a spoken word poet. I’ve recently been performing Spoken Word, and some with Shayla. I actually love to write, but I don’t do it often. I’ve been trying to get back into my love for writing by performing Spoken Word and it’s slowly becoming a hobby of mine. (Fun fact: I’m actually terrified of speaking in front of big crowds!!)
- I’m going into Grade 12 soon!! 😮 Ohmygod, it’s freaking crazy! I have exams again next week, and once I’m done those, I’ll officially be preparing myself for graduation and one more year of high school!! *starts freaking out* What am I going to do with my life???
- Someday, I want to travel the world. I want to experience different cultures and to throw myself into a place where the sky’s the limit. I want to educate myself and I want to learn new words, eat weird foods, and meet people across the globe. Not only that, I want to travel the world with my camera that I don’t have yet. I love taking pictures and I want to capture every single moment.
- I love blogging. I enjoy talking to you guys about what you think about books, my reviews and everything in general. I would never have imagined how big of an impact blogging would have on my life and I’m so happy I get to share my thoughts and comments with all you!! So, I guess I’m very grateful for this new internet world I’ve entered and I hope that I’ll be able to continue this for a very long time.
I’m pretty sure I merged more than 2 facts into “one” fact. Oh well! XD
^^Definitely “15 or so” bloggers XD
That was a fun post and thanks again for the nomination Shayla!