Hiiiii!!! I’m baaack!!! If you noticed my conspicuous absence, you must have really missed me because I definitely missed all of you!!! If you didn’t know, I’ve been MIA for a least two weeks and how dare you not notice this?! (I’m kidding…maybe) School has started back up for me and man, I was thrown into a whirlwind of BUSY. The weeks off from my blog were very nice, and although I still think I need more time to adjust to my swamped schedule, I’m ready to start reviewing and talking books again! These few weeks has definitely shown me that I have to accept that I may not post as much as I did during the summer, but that I must keep blogging because I’m low-key obsessed with this life. The academically busy, only go out for exercise, stay in my room and blog life.
That being said, I’ll probably be taking spontaneous hiatuses every now and then to catch up on school and sleep because Lord knows how exhausted I am after 7 consecutive days of basketball practice/games. Hint: every muscle in my body hurts.
Confession: it’s 12:18am and I should be sleeping but I’m writing this post… 🙈
What Have I Been Up To Blog Wise?!
Well, you see, um..I’ve read a lot of books…And remember when I said I was almost caught up with my reviews? Yea, erase that. I’m no longer “caught up” and the pile of books that must be reviewed is happily plotting my demise.
But I have come up with a solution!!
I’ve only realized (stupid me) that I don’t need full length reviews for all the books I read. SO, I’m probably going to start mini reviews (don’t know if I should call it something different or just shorten them and y’all going to be Russian rouletting my reviews in hopes of a detailed one instead of a short, not as cool one) This will definitely help with my schedule too so I can (hopefully) fit more reviews in.
Next, I have some hauls and tags in the making (again, I’m so sorry for those waiting for my tags. You are such patient people ❤ ) Don’t know when I’ll get to them but I have not forgotten your beautiful souls, and they will get done…eventually. 😇
Books that I Should Review Sometime
- Wicked Heart by Leisa Rayven
- The Rose and the Daggar by Renee Ahdieh
- Ruined by Amy Tintera
- The Way to Game the Walk of Shame by Jenn P. Nguyen
- Defending Taylor by Miranda Kenneally
- Torn; Wait for You by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Flamecaster; The Demon King; The Exiled Queen by Cinda Williams Chima
- Swear on This Life; Before We Were Strangers by Renee Carlino
- Tiger’s Curse by Colleen Houck
- Betrayals by Kelley Armstrong
- Arcana Rising by Kresley Cole
- To Have and To Hold; For Better or Worse; Love, Sex & Stiletto #2-4 by Lauren Layne
- A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
- Proof of Forever by Lexa Hillyer
- Blackmail Boyfriend by Chris Cannon
- The Burning Sky; The Perilous Sea by Sherry Thomas
- The Winner’s Trilogy by Marie Rutkoski
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K Rowling
Other than the fact that listing all the books I should review someday has given me hives? No I don’t think so…
WAIT. LET’S APPRECIATE THIS POST’S HEADER BECAUSE ISN’T IT THE MOST GORGEOUS THING EVER?!? 😍😍
I’m think I’m obsessed with web design. Absolutely obsessed.
You’ll definitely be getting more of these posts because a) I want to make more of these headers and b) I like the idea of statuses because they can be about anything from books to movies to life. ☺
So am I the only one who has a scary list of reviews to write?! And don’t even get me started on my TBR. *whimpers* We’re more than half way through September already!! What is this?!? So here’s my middle of the month update call from you! How’s your September going??